Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm sitting here just passing the time before work.  It's funny how just a couple months ago I would have never dreamed I'm in the situation that I'm in.  I feel like I'm with someone that I can plan a future with.  My credit card debt is shrinking.  I'm just an all around happy guy.  

Finals are almost over, which means I'll have time to get some poems together and submit them for publication.  I've become aware to the fact that if I do get some poems published, getting into grad school with be much easier.

The girlfriend has been "bugging" me to update this thing.  It isn't that I haven't had anything to say, emotion wise I'm trying to internalize everything both for the sake of others and for myself, so nothing uber emotional here.  I just need to get time to do a lot of the things I want to do and because of work and school it just isn't possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment