Thursday, June 11, 2009

I haven't posted in some time.  I've been forgetting about this thing too easily and well the only time I'm really sitting at a computer for more than a couple minutes seems to be when I'm at work. 
  
[insert me being pissed at a dumb customer here]

The only I seem to be able to do at work is nothing.  Once I try to do something, customers come in... isn't it funny how that works?

So I've been contemplating my next move in terms of body modification.   I have it down to two things: one is a piercing, the other a 3/4 sleeve.   I have dreams of both so that isn't helping me decide like it usually will.  

Speaking of dreams, my samurai dreams seem to be getting more violent.  I must have done some real fucked up shit in my previous life. 

Also, I'm starting up the Bryce Phillips needs to get in shape thing again.  I bought my own groceries because my mother seems incapable of buying healthy things- also it will help them out financially since my dad could lose his job.   I'm also working out again, going for a more tone look as opposed to bulking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment