Thursday, February 26, 2009

bird on a wire and a fuck toy

I was driving home from class a few days ago and I literally saw a bird still frozen on the telephone wires.  I've honestly never seen anything like that, then I remembered, I was in Erie County where anything can happen. 

I tried to check out off campus housing today.  I forgot to set up an appointment.  So now I'll be in Edinboro on Tuesday, my day off from everything. 

Lately I have been considering that I should quit smoking.  I feel like I get others to smoke and it makes me feel worse about what I'm doing to myself.  I'm sorry. 

On another note, I couldn't be happier with her right now.  Well I could be, but things take time.  I am just so amazed at how she makes me feel.  She makes me feel like I matter in this world and that I am somebody, not just a fuck toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment