Tuesday, February 24, 2009

wooo first post

Let me be forward about this, i can never keep up with these damn things.  This is the third blog i've started in a year.  So why do it you may wonder?  Well because i fill my journals up with poetry about my female companion so i need a vent for the other things.  plus this i don't if some dickwad of a person steals.  if someone steals my work i slit throats.  

I just told my mom tonight that I want to move out.  She took as well as can be expected.  I'm twenty-three but no matter how old I am, I will always be her little boy.  When she asked why I want to, she listened to my answer for once.  Perhaps my recent growth of testicular fortitude has helped me out. 

 Thank you for telling me to "grow balls".

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see my gentleman caller have a blogspot blog. :)

    ReplyDelete