Monday, August 17, 2009

A night vacation of surprise

Apparently the night drives back from Cara's help my brain. I always get so inspired by the dark and the road.


Well, school starts up at the end of the month and I feel like i barely had a summer vacation. Though in some regards this summer was productive, I did my first poetry reading and got a tattoo and new piercing, I still feel I missed out on something.


I'm still surprised Cara got pierced when I did. That is something I never thought she would do. Of course that belief was solely based on how she seemed horrified that I want more tattoos. Anyways I find myself more amazed by her everyday and I find myself loving her more and more.

1 comment:

  1. tee-hee. sorry. I giggle because I basically horse-whipped you into writing about how much you love me. also...SHHHH. my piercing is a SECRET. I'm a future librarian/historian/romance novelist, and have to keep up appearances.

    ReplyDelete