Friday, August 21, 2009

retired genital debt contest

So for the second time I have retired a genital piercing. I'm just not even going to try another one. It's not that anything was wrong with this one, in fact I was quite happy with it, I just couldn't deal with the no sex and when I tried to have sex it was very uncomfortable.

As for the time being, I most likely won't be able to afford anymore piercings or tattoos for a while. I have about 7k in credit card debt and I need to work on paying that down. Fortunately, come October I will be able to pay off my car and put a considerable dent into the debt. There is the possibility that by February I could have it down to about 1k but my car isn't going to last much longer.

If I can win a writing contest though I just may treat myself, which means gratuitous nudity for all!

2 comments: