Wednesday, March 4, 2009

chili dog earrings on the tattoo radio

today was uneventful.  i had a chili dog for lunch, and didn't even taste it.   Work was cold as usual for this time of year.   

oh yes i love this band that Cara got me into, TV on the radio.  Right up my alley.  She got me this other band, Say Anything, they aren't bad either.  i like how i can hear the influence of punk in their sound.  

i almost forgot.  i took out my plugs.  Over the past two years i have stretched my lobes to 9/16 of an inch, and before i went to bed last night i took them out.   A small sacrifice i made that i would have had to eventually.  i'm more into tattoos anyways.  

Speaking of tattoos, i wish i had the money to get one right now...i mean i do but i consider paying debt off a bigger priority

No comments:

Post a Comment