Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring sleep second shift work

Spring break ends tomorrow.  It's strange, I'm both excited and disappointed.  Excited because I love school, disappointed that I will once again be bombarded with school work and probably a further lack of sleep will ensue.  Perhaps tonight I will sleep like a baby, I did last night.  Actually I almost fell asleep cuddling up to my lady last night, I woke up peacefully and she had her eyes closed.  The only thing that was going through my mind was how beautiful everything was at that moment. 

I'm still not sure if i will leave from grad school right away.  I've been kicking around the idea of getting a second bachelors and perhaps asking for more time off from work each week.  Sometimes it feels like I'm not even getting a chance to enjoy life because I work so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment