Tuesday, March 3, 2009

lonely bed

So I'm sitting up in bed, typing this and watching "The Big Sleep".   Mostly, because I haven't had the time to get anything else and I felt like watching something classic tonight.   It's nights like this that make me realize just how lonely I can get.    

Well at least I got to see her today.  She let me borrow some books, but who knows when I'll get to them, I still haven't finished my Rasputin book.  It's funny though, I still can't believe she likes me.  I never thought my admiration for her, the poetic verses I wrote, would ever amount to anything with her.   For once, I'm glad I was wrong.  

In other news, I'm not moving out.  I can't afford to at this point, so if you happen to see me someday and I'm in a particularly grumpy mood... please be kind to me and forgive me, I have to put up with some crazy parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment