Monday, March 2, 2009

cold

I'm sitting here at work, freezing as is usual this time of year. I'm bored out of my mind. It is another slow day.

Tomorrow I'm going to check out a place to live. I almost blew up on my folks last night. I really can't take much more of my mother trying to baby me still and my father, well, being my father.

I have this lingering feeling that I have alienated a friend of mine. We don't talk much anymore because she is busy as well as myself. But I do think she got jealous when she found out about my lady and me moving. I haven't told her about grad school yet.

I hope Rebecca is doing well...well as well as she can be doing at this point. I'm glad she quit smoking and I hope she stays that way.

My checkbook took a major blow today. The car cost me 650 to get fixed. I have more than enough to pay for it, it's that I would prefer to pay off some debt with that money.

No comments:

Post a Comment